“Healthy life is a wealthy life”. P.E.P.S.
strongly believes that sports rejuvenate high spirits in them and encourage all our students to compulsorily take part at least in one form of sports and game. P.E.P.S.
is associated with various sports club to give our students a spectrum of choice and the best facilities in their selection of sports and games which have made our students win many trophies, cups and titles in different levels of games, competitions and sports.
The sports is also paid equal attention, as the P.E teachers take care of the athletic ability of the students and put up a great show on the sports day by the end of the academic year.
Through art as an expressive discipline we aim to:
- Develop an awareness of , and a sensitivity to, our environment by giving the children as much real and direct experience as possible of the world around them; we hope to teach them how to look with discrimination, imagination and delight;
- Foster each child’s creative instincts and encourage their capacity to produce original ideas and solutions to problems which reflect their individuality and uniqueness;
- Promote the child’s confidence in his/her own ability by working at a level which allows for successful results and to develop the child’s ability to handle an increasing range of materials and tools with growing confidence and skill;
- Develop their knowledge of, and ability to use, the basic vocabulary of line, shape, color, tone. Texture, space and pattern from which pictures are made, as well as an awareness of the way in which artists in our own and other cultures have used them;
- Produce displays which inform, enhance and stimulate, where individual achievement is acknowledged and each child’s effort rewarded, and by showing trust and belief in the child’s artistic processes and creative growth;
- Produce work of high quality by promoting a respect for standers and encouraging a responsible and sensitive attitude to resources and equipment, and by developing the child’s ability to concentrate and persevere.